Active Life to host candidate forum
LaGRANGE — The Active Life recreation center will host a Meet the Candidates political forum Tuesday.
The event is set for 11:25 a.m. at the center, 140 Ragland St. Each candidate running in the upcoming LaGrange City Council election will be given five minutes to speak to an estimated 100 older adults, said Molly Jones, center manager.
Candidates for LaGrange City Coucil are:
• Willie T. Edmondson, incumbent for District 2C.
• Nathan Gaskin, challenger for District 2C.
• Richard L. Kimbrough, challenger for District 2B.
• LeGree McCamey, incumbent for District 2B.
• Mark Mitchell, challenger for District 1C.
• Bobby Traylor, incumbent for District 1C.
Early voting is underway. The election date is Nov. 3.