On Nov. 15, at approximately 2:57, officers from the LaGrange Police Department responded to 200 Main Street, the Bank of America, in response to a robbery that had just occurred. Officers made contact with Louise Wright, 91, of LaGrange, who claimed that she was exiting the bank when an unknown black male came from behind her left side, reached into her purse and snatched an envelope with an undetermined amount of cash from her purse and fled across the parking lot.The suspect is described as a black male, light complexion, approximately 18 years of age, approximately five feet, eight inches tall, slim build and was last seen wearing a brown colored cap, black color shirt and dark colored pants. This case is under investigation by the LaGrange Police Department Criminal Investigations Section.
• Seven drains valued at $1,800 were reported stolen from the 700 block of Glen Robertson Street.
• A 54 inch flat screen Vizio TV valued at $2,000, an Android Azepn tablet valued at $450 and a Compaq laptop valued at $500 were all reported stolen from the 100 block of Brenda Blvd.
• A 20 inch Magnavox flat screen TV valued at $300 was reported stolen from the 100 block of Auburn Avenue.
• A thief broke into a 2001 Ford Explorer and stole $100 worth of personal items on the 200 block of Harwell Avenue.
• A pair of Timberland boots valued at $180 were reported stolen from the 1500 block of Lafayette Parkway.