• A woman reported that a thief stole a 39 inch Magnavox flat screen TV valued at $700 in the 600 block of Chattahoochee Street.
• A man reported that a thief stole the tag off a 2011 Chevrolet Impala on the 1600 block of West Lukken Industrial.
• A man reported a burglary in the 500 block of South Lewis Street where a thief kicked in the side door of the residence and stole a 42 inch flat screen plasma TV valued at $500, as well as a PlayStation 3 and five games valued at $280 all together.
• A woman reported that a thief stole the tag off her 1994 Buick Regal in the 100 block of Reeves Street.
• A man reported that a thief stole a gas cap valued at $25 and punctured two front tires of a lawn mover valued at $100 at the LaGrange High School baseball field.
• A man reported a stolen drivers license at the Best Western.
• A woman reported that a thief broke into a Nissan Altima in the 600 block of Borton Street and stole a wallet and a cell phone, which were later recovered by officers when they were dropped by the thief.
A man reported that a thief broke into a 2000 Chevrolet Tracker at Walmart and stole two packs of cigarettes valued at $10 and three CDs valued at $60.
• A woman reported that a 2001 Nissan Sentra was stolen from the 800 block of Mona Lane.
• A woman reported that a man used a counterfeit $50 at the Arbys on New Franklin Road.
• A man reported financial card fraud after $50 was removed from his account at the PNC Bank on Vernon Street.
• A man reported a criminal trespass at Royal Dancewear where someone had kicked the front door, causing damage to the bottom latch. Damage is estimated to $100.
• A woman reported criminal damage to property in the 100 block of Wright Street after a dispute that ended with one of the parties destroying numerous household goods. Damage is estimated to be well over $500.
• A woman reported that an unknown person damaged her mailbox in the 700 block of Glenn Robertson Street.
• A man reported that a thief kicked in the front door of Rabbit Automotive. Nothing was reported stolen, but damage to the door is estimated to be $150.
• Charlie Chadrick Porter, 25, of LaGrange was charged with theft by shoplifting greater than $500.
• Teresa Lynn Smith, 37, of LaGrange was charged with probation violation issued through Troup County Superior Court.
• Jeffery Benard Gray, 46, of LaGrange was charged with probation violation issued through Troup County Superior Court, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and distribution of a counterfeit substance.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices