• An employee of Trinidad Benham Corp on Pegasus Pkwy said her iPhone 5 cell phone and phone case valued at $530 was stolen from the break room.
• A U-Haul trailer valued at $5,000 was stolen from Woody’s Service Center on Commerce Avenue.
Financial Card Fraud
• A woman reported that an unknown person charged her credit card for $108.83 at an Exxon Mobil in South Carolina.
• A woman in the 600 block of Revis Street said someone keyed her 2005 Ford Freestar, causing over $1,000 in damage.
• Michael Anthony Holley, 37, of Alexander City, Ala., on suspicion of possession of cocaine; A sheriff’s report says Sgt. Nathan Taylor stopped Holley’s vehicle on I-85 Monday for following too closely. Taylor observed a plastic sandwich bag containing suspected cocaine residue laying in the front passenger seat.