• A fight was reported in the 100 block of Turner Street, after a woman said a group of juveniles began knocking on her door. One female in particular, she said, was familiar to her and wanted to speak to her daughter. She said she did not want to prosecute the juvenile and just wants her daughter left alone, according to a report.
• A 12-gauge shotgun and silver 9 mm pistol were reported stolen after a burglary that in the 900 block of Hill Street. The victim said the weapons are worth almost $500. Police are investigating the incident.
• A man reported an entering auto incident in the 100o block of Redding Drive. He said a pair of Nike Airmax tennis shoes, worth an estimated $130, were stolen from his Chevrolet Tahoe during the incident.
• A man was arrested on alleged charges of disorderly conduct after threatening to pull a sword on someone on Union Street. Police said he was extremely upset and not compliant. Police had to use reasonable force to detain him, according to a report.
• A 16-year-old was arrested after speeding on a dirt bike near Union and East Depot Street. He was driving at nearly 80 mph, according to police. He was charged with reckless driving, operating a vehicle without a license, failure to maintain minimum insurance and having an unregistered vehicle, a police report said.