• A woman in the 800 block of Murphy Avenue said someone took her EBT benefits card from her house and spent $50 without her permission.
• A couple in the 300 block of Harwell Avenue said someone took a 32-inch television and an Xbox Kinect with two remotes from their apartment.
• An employee of Stogner Nissan on New Franklin Road said a 1999 Toyota Camry had not been seen since Aug. 3, and was reported missing during a routine inventory of the lot. Police said they had found the vehicle recently in the 500 block of Pine Street, but since it was legally parked and they couldn’t find an owner, left it there.
• An employee of LaGrange Toyota at 1221 Lafayette Parkway said someone attempted to use a stolen credit cart to buy a computer for a car. The computer was valued at more than $1,300 and was to be shipped to ad address in Sarasota, Fla. The computer was never shipped and the card was never billed.
• A $35 Mongoose bicycle was taken from a house in the 100 block of Daniel Street.
A man in the 100 block of Hill Street said his 2010 Mitsubishi Galant was keyed and scratched with an expletive in the hood. Damage was more than $1,500.
The following people pleaded guilty in Troup County Superior Court on Tuesday:
Ricky Ramon Williams, 20, of West Point, robbery; one year imprisonment and four years’ probation.
Jadarius Devontae Childs, 19, of LaGrange, sale of cocaine, possession of a weapon by an inmate and interference with government property; 15 years’ imprisonment.
Maria Antoinette Adams, 45, of LaGrange, nine counts of theft by conversion; six years’ probation and 100 hours of community service.
Tommy Dewayne Harrison, 40, of LaGrange, cocaine possession; three years’ probation and 120 hours of community service.