• A resident of Sun Ridge Apartments at 1235 Hogansville Road said someone forced open the door of her apartment and took a Hewlett Packard computer worth $900 and several pieces of jewelry worth $650, along with a Sony PlayStation worth $300.
• A resident in the first block of Sanford Avenue said someone came in the front door of his house and took a 60-inch flat screen television, Sony PlayStation and three games.
• An employee at LongHorn Steakhouse at 1518 Lafayette Parkway said someone said someone broke the passenger side glass on her Chrysler Sebring and took her bag with her wallet and identification, along with a Dell laptop computer and Kindle fire, CDs and textbooks.
• A man in the 200 block of New Franklin Road said someone broke the driver’s side window of his Toyota Tundra and took a Swiss Army book bag with an Xbox 360 game system inside. The game system is worth $500.
• Two mounted deer heads worth $500 were taken from a house in the 300 block of Fling Road, along with $100 in clothing and several knives.
• A woman said someone charged $199 on her CB&T bank card without her permission.
• A resident of the 400 block of Power Plant Road in Hogansville said someone took $649 in items from his house.
• A $400 picnic table was taken from the dead end portion of Chattahoochee Drive that’s used as a public area for residents of the street.
• A refrigerator and stove were taken from a rental house in the first block of South Smith Road in West Point after the residents were evicted.
• More than $1,000 in items were reported taken from a Ford van while it was parked in the 200 block of American Legion Road in Hogansville.
• A woman in the 4500 block of Young’s Mill Road said someone took $748 worth of electronics from her house.
• A man in the first block of Priscilla Drive said someone took $1,475 in items from his yard in the past week.
• A woman in the 9600 block of Hogansville Road said someone got in her house and took $3,300 in items.
Juvenile found with marijuana
A 13-year-old Long Cane Middle School student was found with suspected marijuana by the school principal. The marijuana was turned over to the sheriff’s office and the incident remains under investigation.
• Two women in the 500 block of Everette Street said someone scratched expletives into both their vehicles, causing a total of $1,200 in damage.
• The owner of a rental house in the 600 block of Old Hutchinson Mill Road said she believes previous tenants punched holes in the walls of the house and broke several windows, causing more than $500 in damage.
Troup deputies charged Jordan Pringle III, 31, of Moss Point, Miss., with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a schedule one narcotic after stopping his vehicle on Interstate 85. Officers found synthetic marijuana in his vehicle.
The following people pleaded guilty recently in Troup County Superior Court:
•James Kyle Brooks, 21, of LaGrange, sexual exploitation of a child, criminal attempt of child molestation and criminal attempt of aggravated child molestation for texting a girl under 16 years old and saying they would perform a sex act; three years’ imprisonment and seven years’ probation, plus sex offender conditions.
•Keith Bernard Hargett, 45, of West Point, interference with government property, simple battery and obstruction for damaging a phone at the city of West Point Jail, then striking an officer in the shoulder; one year imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Antonio Dupree Engram, 45, of Enterprise, Ala., possession of more than an ounce of marijuana; one year imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Darren Patrick Thornton, 34, of LaGrange, marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of an illicit substance within 1,000 feet of a housing project, obstruction and trespassing; five years’ imprisonment and five years’ probation.
•Rodrigos Leshun Lindsey, 37, of LaGrange, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and two counts of selling marijuana; five years’ imprisonment and five years’ probation.
•Billy Lemuel Tyson Jr., 31, of LaGrange, criminal attempt to procure prohibited items for inmates for trying to bring tobacco into the jail; four years’ imprisonment concurrent with a sentence he is serving.
•Frederick Evans Beasley, 33, of LaGrange, cocaine possession with intent to distribute; four years’ imprisonment and six years’ probation.
•Anthony Tyrone Lee, 23, of LaGrange, shoplifting for trying to steal a video game console from a rental store; one year imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Rajerick Kevis Price, 34, of LaGrange, failure to register as a sex offender; one year imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Anthony Bernard Lucas, 51, of LaGrange, shoplifting for hiding six packages of steaks worth $96.01 under his shirt and trying to walk out of a convenience store, his sixth conviction; four years imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Donald Linwood McCumbie, 50, of LaGrange, entering autos; two years’ imprisonment.
•Chaundra Tamsin Gilbert/Poythress, 28, of LaGrange, cocaine possession; six years’ imprisonment and four years’ probation.
•Raedell Alezius Jackson, 36, of College Park, marijuana possession with intent to distribute and obstruction; five years’ imprisonment.
•Clyde Eugene Jordan, 48, of LaGrange, theft; one year in the Troup County Correctional Institute and four years’ probation.