Revitalize your tailgating spread with creative recipes using some of the treats found in your favorite gourmet gift baskets. You can easily mix and match specialty foods into tasty and unique meals that you and your family will enjoy for your tailgating get-together.
Unique tailgating ideas for HoneyGold ham
Pair award-winning HoneyGold ham with other favorite foods found in gourmet gift basketsfrom Hickory Farms to make tailgating dishes that will make your mouth water:
* Pre-pack gourmet ham and cheese sandwiches for a great bagged lunch by using the new farmhouse Cheddar with thick slices of HoneyGold Christmas ham.
* Experience sweet hot mustard and the spicy and sweet flavors it adds to any sandwich, pasta or potato salad, or dipping sauce.
* Cut Christmas ham into cubes and add to a cheese and potato casserole for a filling option – keep your casserole warm in a portable crockpot.
* Cook a meat-lovers quiche for breakfast with eggs, spinach and cheese before heading out into the cold for your tailgating party.
* Add a twist to traditional cheese dips with bits of ham for a chunky texture.
* Use ham in your favorite seven-layer dip recipe to create a flavorful treat for any party – serve with crunchy crackers and you have a filling snack.
Whip up tailgating recipes
Take these simple ideas and combine them with your own recipes to make delicious tailgating dishes that will disappear. Get creative and start mixing and matching the holiday treats found in your gourmet food gifts to create unique and tasty dishes that everyone will enjoy.