• An employee of Parkway Motors on Greenville Street said that someone stole a 2004 white Nissan rollback truck that was parked at the entrance of the location. He believed the vehicle was locked.
• A man in the 200 block of Old Pond Road said that someone stole an iPod Touch with a black case valued at $200 and a portable DVD player of unknown value from a 2013 Mitsibishi Outlander, which may have been unlocked.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Elm Street said a thief who likely entered through an unlocked window stole two 32-inch flat screen TVs valued at $400, an Xbox 360 valued at $400, a Dell laptop valued at $200 and a Nintendo DS valued at $200.
• A man in the 1600 block of New Franklin Road said someone went into his 1995 Nissan Pathfinder and caused about $300 in damage to the inside of the vehicle.
• A man in the 1700 block of South Thompson Road said that a green vehicle hit his mailbox with the front right rear-view mirror, causing $200 in damage to the mailbox. The rear-view mirror was in a ditch beside the mailbox.
• A man driving a blue Camaro with a Louisiana license plate struck a Citgo sign in the 3400 block of West Point Road, causing an undetermined amount of damage. The clerk said the male drove off after she told him she had to call the police.
• A woman in the 500 block of Lincoln Street said that someone tried to break through her back door, causing less than $500 in damage.
• Two juveniles were caught on tape throwing a brick through a double-pane sliding window at Traylor’s Pawn Shop on Greenville Street, causing about $1,000 damage.
• A woman in the 300 block of Mobley Bridge Road said someone used her debit card to fraudulently withdraw $204.