• A man said that someone stole two aluminum windows valued at $600 and a metal I beam valued at $3,000 from a trailer in the 2700 block that he was in the process of tearing down.
• A man in the 1800 block of Salem Road said that someone stole his mailbox and post valued at $100.
• An employee of Family Kountry Corner on West Point Road said that someone broke the screw and lock out of the Coke vending machine and stole about $150 in cash and about $200 in drinks.
• A woman in the 1000 block of Hammett Road said that someone stole jewelry totaling $300 from her bedroom.
• An employee of Gem Tex on Gordon Commercial Drive said that someone stole a gray safe and a white Brother brand printer valued at $300 each. He said that the doors were locked and no signs of forced entry was made.
• A woman in the 600 block of Degoat Street said someone stole a green Murray push mower valued at $130 from the back of her house.
• A man in the 100 block of Wynnwood Drive said that someone stole a black Ipad valued at $500, a bottle of Ciroc vodka valued at $45, a Braves hat valued at $30 and a Hollister pullover valued at $60 from his home. It is undetermined how entry was made.
• A woman in the 200 block of Bonaventure Drive said that someone stole a red push lawn mower from her unlocked shed. The lawnmower is valued at $100.
• A man in the 100 block of Wynnwood Drive said that someone entered his apartment and stole a white microwave valued at $100, a portable DVD player valued at $50, a black HP laptop valued at $1,500, a Kindle Fire valued at $200, a makeup box valued at $40, a black acoustic guitar with amp valued at $900, a purple plastic cabinet valued at $30, about 100 DVDs totaling $100, a black Coach purse containing various items totaling $70, a Tippman paint ball pistol valued at $300, a black Spyder MR1 paint ball gun valued at $150. He believes entry appeared to be made through the front door which has a lose lock.
• An employee of Lee’s Crossing Auto Sales said that someone entered a 1997 tan GMC Sierra pickup truck and broke the steer wheel bar lock and tampered with the steering column as if trying to take the vehicle. The amount of damage is unknown.
• A man in the 200 block of Gorham Street said that someone scratched the sides, trunk and hood of his 2007 Dodge Magnum, causing more than $500 in damage.
• A Park Place resident said that someone busted the rear window of her boyfriend’s 2001 Ford Excursion, causing $500 in damage.
• A Hickory Terrace resident said that someone has been using her social security number to obtain credit in various forms. She learned after being rejected by the IRS to file taxes that there is about $30,000 in debt against her social security number.