Local restaurant guide during COVID-19
Editor’s note: Several restaurants in Troup County have closed or shut down their dining rooms during the COVID-19 healthcare crisis. However, many are offering alternative services to service customers during this time. Below is a list of restaurants that have made such services known to the public:
- Your Pie in LaGrange will be open to the public but the hours of operation have changed to noon until 8 p.m. each day. The restaurant has announced it will limit capacity consistent with federal, state and local guidelines. Additionally, the restaurant will offer curbside pickup for customers.
- Yama’s in LaGrange has closed its dining room until April 1 but is offering take out service.
- Venucci in LaGrange is offering delivery and curbside pickup for customers.
- Taste of Lemon Restaurant in LaGrange has closed its dining room but is offering to-go meals and catering.
- Rhodes Sports Bar in LaGrange is offering curbside pick-up meals.
- Mare Sol, C’sons and Beacon Brewery have combined forces to offer take-out and delivery through Mare Sol. All three dining rooms are closed.
- Johnny’s New York Style Pizza in West Point is still open to the public but are limiting the number of seats in the restaurant. Johnny’s is also offering curbside pickup.
- Jim Bob’s in LaGrange has closed its dining room. However, it is offering drive-thru services, curbside service and delivery.
- Hog Heaven in LaGrange is offering carhop and take out services.
- Global Sports Bar in LaGrange has decided to close temporarily.
- Frios Gourmet Pops in LaGrange has decided to close temporarily.
- Dairy Queen in LaGrange has closed its dining room but is offering drive-thru and curbside service.
- Coach’s in West Point has announced its dining room is open, but curbside service is also available.
- Both Chick-fil-A locations in LaGrange have closed their dining rooms but have drive-thru service.
- Charlie Joseph’s in LaGrange has closed its dining room but will continue to offer walk-up service.
- Brickhouse Grille in LaGrange is keeping its dining room open. The restaurant is also offering delivery and curbside orders. Brickhouse has also announced all live entertainment has been canceled.
- American Smokehouse in West Point has announced its dining room is open, but they are limiting the number of guests inside. American Smokehouse will offer curbside orders.
505 Eats in LaGrange is open for call-in and take out.
- Country’s Barbecue in LaGrange will keep its dining room open but is also offering curbside service.
- Cracker Barrel is keeping its dining room still open with limited seating capacity. The restaurant will also offer take out and curbside pickup available with online orders.
- Pizza Villa of LaGrange is keeping its dining room open at half capacity with no parties larger than 10 people. Pizza Villa is also offering free delivery within five miles, as well as carry out and curbside pickup.
- Nutwood Winery is open for dine-in and to-go orders.
- Chick Delite in West Point is keeping its dining room open with limited seating, as well as curbside and delivery services.
- KFC in LaGrange has closed its dining room but is keeping its drive-thru open.
- IHOP in LaGrange is keeping its dining room open with to-go and online ordering.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill in LaGrange is offering delivery, curbside pickup and to-go orders.
- Bull’s Hibachi Express and Bull Hibachi 2 are both closed until April 1.
- Taqueria Estrella Roja has also closed its dining room and will now be offering delivery for a limited time as well as to-go orders.
- Los Nopales Mexican Restaurant has closed its dining room but will offer curbside service.
Home Depot is changing its store hours in response to the coronavirus. All stores, including the one on LaFayette Parkway... read more