Chamber announces Minority Business Accelerator Program inaugural cohort
Published 8:30 am Wednesday, January 25, 2023
On January 20, 2023, the LaGrange Troup County Chamber of Commerce announced its inaugural cohort for the newly established Minority Business Accelerator Program. The small businesses that were selected for the program are listed below:
- B Clean – Tim Busuulwa
- BeeTV Network – April Ross
- Clockwork Performance Training – Kane Bradfield
- Coach Jacole, LLC – Jacole Todd
- D. Lane Agency – Donte Lane
- Fabframez – Tiaria Johnson
- Features PMU Studio – Natasha Heard
- Infinity Plus, LLC – Renata Buckner
- Kirkland Express, LLC – Joe Kirkland
- lc, creative – Lauren Clark
- Premier Medical Training Services, LLC – Leslie Langford & Michelle O’Neal
- Rhodes Casual Dining – Mignon Smith
- Rio Grande Taqueria – Lorena Nava
- Tara’s Personal Chef and Catering Services LLC – Tara Ogletree
- Two Teachers Tutoring, LLC – Laura Lee Pike & Charity Miller
The Minority Business Accelerator (MBA) program was born from the LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce Diversity, Equity & Inclusion committee to advance equity amongst local minority-owned businesses in Troup County. During the program, members of the cohort will meet throughout the year at 4 educational sessions and will receive 1-1 sessions with small business coaches, a complimentary Chamber membership, and a marketing package.
Sponsors for the program include the Callaway Foundation, EleyDigital, Georgia Power, Interface, Jackson Services, Kia Georgia, Kimble’s Food by Design, Mack Reynolds Realty, LLC, Marsh McLennan Agency, Synovus, and TalentKinect.
“The Chamber is thrilled to have had such great interest in the program from both our applicants and sponsors,” said Connie Hensler, President of the LaGrange Troup County Chamber of Commerce.
“We look forward to partnering with our participants and learning how we can better serve our small business community.”