Chamber of commerce announces award winners, directors at annual meeting
Published 5:49 pm Wednesday, January 31, 2018
The LaGrange-Troup County Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual meeting last week at the Callaway Conference Center.
Approximately 400 member representatives attended the event where members were recognized for their service and the new chamber board of directors was announced.
New board of directors
- Executive committee chairman: Casey Smith, Calumet Bank
- Past chairman: John Asbell, Georgia Power
- Chairman-elect: Marlene Rhodes, Renasant Bank
- Secretary, treasurer: Bill Stankiewicz, William & Mary’s Antiques
- President: Page Estes, Chamber
- Vice chairman for public policy council: George Bailey, City of Hogansville
- Vice chairman for leadership development: Monica Barber, City of West Point
- Vice chairman for resource development: Dale Jackson, Jackson Services
- Vice chairmen for talent and workforce development partnership: Jason Ransbottom, Powertech America & Loraine Allen, West Georgia SHRM
- Vice chairman for marketing and advertising: Rob Goldstein, Wild Leap Brew Co.
- Vice chairman for tourism & visitor council: JJ Kuerzi, Troup County Parks & Recreation
- Vice Chairman for Membership Development: Patricia Rogers, WellStar West Georgia Medical Center
- Vice chairman for Hogansville business council: Jake Ayers, Pioneer Project
- Vice Chairman for West Point business council: Chris Beirne, Point University
Board of directors
- Latesa Bailey, Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, Inc.
- Eric Blackman, Emory at LaGrange
- Al Brannon, Marketplace at Lafayette Square
- Robby Burch, Interface
- Jay Brown, Interface
- Kathy Carlisle, THINC College & Career Academy, Inc.
- Stuart Countess, Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, Inc.
- Michael Dollar, Hutchinson Traylor
- Meghan Duke, City of West Point
- Brandon Eley, 2bigfeet.com
- Robert Hiett, Three Rivers Regional Commission
- Ken Horton, Sewon America
- Jamey Jackson, Malone Staffing
- Opal Hogg, Jindal Films
- Chunk Newman, Batson Cook Company
- Leigh Newman, West Georgia Technical College
- Martha Pirkle, LaGrange College
- Beth Schiller, Courtyard by Marriott
- Kathy Tilley, Troup County Center for Strategic Planning
- Jason Weldon, Houze & Associates
- Derek Woodham, Axis Milling