Hogansville to change street patterns
Published 9:00 am Wednesday, December 15, 2021
HOGANSVILLE – Hogansville will be implementing new traffic patterns in the form of stop signs on several streets in the coming weeks.
The following areas will be getting additional stop signs in what is the first round of implementing new traffic calming measures in Hogansville:
- Oak Street and Taliaferro Drive will receive a three-way stop
- Oak Street and High Street will receive a three-way stop
- Johnson Street and Commerce Street will convert from a two-way Stop to a four-way stop
- Johnson Street and Baugh Avenue will receive a four-way stop
- Granite Street and Marshall will receive a three-way stop; and
- King Street and Ware Street will receive a three-way stop.
The traffic amendments will begin as soon as the stop signs the city recently ordered are delivered, Hogansville City Manager Jonathan Lynn said.