LPD safety checkpoints uncovered several violations during New Year’s holiday
Published 3:08 pm Wednesday, January 5, 2022
During the New Year’s Eve holiday, LaGrange Police Department safety checkpoints helped keep roadways safe.
According to a LPD press release, the following violations were determined to have occurred:
- one open container, 2 DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- six unlicensed drivers, 1 expired license
- t suspended license, 1 V.G.C.S.A (Violation Georgia Controlled Substance Act)
- 1 allowing another to violate state law
- 1 no insurance,
- 1 fleeing and attempting to elude,
- 1 reckless driving
- 1 child restraint violation.
If there are any questions regarding traffic enforcement, please contact LPD.