Fuller E. Callaway Foundation awards 10 with Hatton Lovejoy scholarships
Published 10:00 am Wednesday, June 1, 2022
The Hatton Lovejoy Scholarship Committee recently announced its 2022 scholarship recipients. Ten outstanding high school seniors from the Troup County area will receive $2,250 per semester of college attendance for four years, provided they continue to qualify.
All students were in the top 10% of their class.
- Wesley James Bartlett, who will attend Georgia Tech
- Emily Rebecca Crisswell , who will attend Samford University
- Chloe Grace Crockett, who will attend the University of South Carolina
- Lillian Katherine Doughan, who will attend Auburn University
- Lauren Rebekah Farris, who will attend Valdosta State University
- Randal Dean Ketchum, III, who will attend the University of Georgia
- Berkley Michelle Noles, who will attend Auburn University
- Ka’Various Autry Perry, who will attend the University of Georgia
- Isaiah Jon Tusing, who will attend Georgia Southern University
- William Anthony Pitts, who will attend the University of Georgia
This is the 57th year of the Hatton Lovejoy Scholarship plan, which was established by Fuller E. Callaway Foundation in memory of the late Hatton Lovejoy, a LaGrange attorney.
The value of the scholarship award this year was $180,000. The total value of the awarded scholarships since the start of the program is $6.5 million.
The Hatton Lovejoy Scholarship Committee currently consists of Kim Bond, Nancy Stephens and Callaway Foundation president Tripp Penn.