• A man reported that someone entered his 2003 Ford “Sports Track” truck and stole two flannel shirts valued at $15 at Sally’s Beauty Supply in the 200 block of Commerce Avenue.
• A woman reported that her iPhone 4s valued at $250 was stolen from the cologne area at Belk in the 1500 block of Lafayette Parkway, after leaving the phone in her cart to go to lunch and, upon returning, could not find it.
• A woman reported that someone entered her house in the 100 block of Ware Street and stole multiple items which included a laptop computer, a PlayStation 4, a living room suit, a washer and dryer, DVD Blu Ray player and three end tables. The house had previously been damaged by a fire.
• A man reported that a person who lives in his residence, walked out with his mothers 42 inch LG flat screen TV valued at $1,200 in the 1000 block of Stonewall Street.
• A woman reported that an unknown person vandalized her 2004 Toyota Sequoia, scratching the hood, both sides of the vehicle and the hatch with an unknown sharp object. Damage is estimated to be more than $500.
• Christopher E. Williams, 39, of LaGrange, was charged with possession of cocaine.
• Raymond Lamar Parker, 27, of LaGrange, was charged with parole violation. Parker had two active arrest warrants through Meriwether County Superior for violation of parole.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices