Minor arrested after allegedly stealing truck

Published 8:17 pm Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A minor, 17, was arrested after stealing a truck and damaging another vehicle at the 3500 block of Hogansville Road.

According to Troup County Sheriff’s Office Sgt. Stewart Smith, the minor stole a 2003 Ford F-150 and cut the tires and knocked out the windows of another vehicle.

The minor was arrested Friday and is charged with criminal damage to property- second degree and theft-other, according to the according to the Troup County Jail arrest release reports.

Man arrested for terroristic threats

A man was arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot another person Friday.

Hollis Dirk Bowen, 41, was arrested after threatening to shoot another person in the mouth and brandished a gun in front of him, according to Smith.

Bowen’s bond was set at $10,000 according to the Troup County Jail arrest release reports.

Man arrested after burglarizing building

A man was arrested Monday after stealing hundreds of dollars worth of power tools and other miscellaneous tools from a building at the 3200 block of West Point Road, according to a Troup County Sheriff’s Office news release.

Jonathan Lee Davis, 32, allegedly was caught on camera burglarizing the building around Friday and days before, according to the news release.

Davis is charged with two counts of burglary.

Dominos order allegedly stolen before being given to customer

A group of five men allegedly took a Domino’s order from an employee after telling her they knew the customer who ordered it and would give it to them at the 1100 block of Park Avenue Monday around 9:45 p.m.

A Domino’s employee went to deliver $22.97 worth of food when five men approached her and said they called in the order and would take it. The employee told police that one of the men made contact with the customer who ordered and said to give it to him.

Then when the employee returned back to the business, the customer called and said that her food never arrived, according to the police report.

Officers later contacted the customer’s mother, and she said that nobody has been at the address where the food was ordered to for two or three weeks, according to the police report.

All information in this report is gathered from official law enforcement and public safety reports and releases.